Monday, April 16, 2018

Happy HB To You


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I finally get to share a couple of cards I made recently using the Concord & 9th Semicircle Turnabout stamp set. I love the turnabout stamps .... you can never have too many of them and I can see this one will be used a lot in the future.


I used inks from Gina K Designs to ink up the background on some light tan cardstock.  

The sentiment is one from Simon Says Stamp which I die cut into the circle from Concord & 9th's Everyday Circle die set and then also embellished this circle using the Everyday Greetings stamp set and rhinestones.


For the inside of the card I added a sentiment from the Everyday Greetings stamp set and then added a few of the semicircles from the Semicircle Turnabout stamp.

Supplies:


Other:
Cardstock - Light Tan; Ochre; Rust
Rhinestones
Foam Tape


2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Awesome card! I've been waiting for you to use this stamp set - I just knew you would have it. It's so cool and I adore your colour choices on this one.

jojot said...

love this one with the concentration on the sentiment