Thursday, April 12, 2018

Happy Birthday from the Dog


Hi Crafty Friends,

It's challenge time with my friends over on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog. Lois Bak our challenge hostess for the month continues to issue the challenges.

Apparently yesterday April 11th was National Pet Day. Use a pet (dog, cat, bird, canary – whatever) on your card.

For my card this week I have created a tri shutter card, I don't think I have made one all year and I do enjoy making this style of card.


To decorate my card I used Art Impressions Dot Mouthful stamp/die set, this is such a fun stamp set.


Here is a look at my card when it is closed ready to be placed in an envelope.

Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:



Other:
Cardstock - White; Brown; Orange
Tattered Lace Tri Shutter Card Die Set
Foam Tape
Copics

7 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

What fabulous fun!! I love the drool dripping from the corners of the package!! Great birthday card, Frances!!

Liz Williams said...

This cute card doesn't just have tails waggin' but also tongues are drooling. I love that additional tongue on the inside. Love the pretty stripes and the adorable fun that just bursts forth from this card!!

Lois said...

Such a fun card! And I love the striped papers you used on all the panels.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

What a wonderful image for your tri-shutter card. The colors and paper are wonderful!

Vicky Gould said...

Every inch is perfection! As a dog lover, I can't help but love this card!

jojot said...

LOVE your pup, the gancy fold, and how you decorated the folds....fabbo

Karen Aicken said...

Ahahahaha - this is such a FUN card. Love it!