Saturday, February 3, 2018

I Love You


Hi Crafty Friends,

It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Being a brand new month it is time to introduce our new Challenge hostess which is Karen Aicken.

Karen has challenged us to .... Add a heart to your project this week. You can make a Valentine, put a little heart on a critter, make a heart shaped card - just show us a heart!

I had such fun making the Star Effect Card I made last week, that I decided to make another this time with a love/valentine theme.



To decorate my card I have used the ModaScrap True Love die set which I did cut from red cardstock and adhere to a scrap piece of white cardstock that had Clear Double Sided Adhesive on the front and then covered the adhesive with Antique Silver Silk Microfine Glitter.

To decorate the edges of my card, I added one of the heart borders from the Valentines Edges die set. 

To complete the sentiment I used the "I"  and "you" from the Words 2 -  Thinking of You die set which I adhered to a Stitched Fishtail Banner.



Here is side view of my card.



Here you can see my card taken apart so it can be placed in an envelope.


Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.



Supplies:
Elizabeth Craft Designs:



Other:
Red Cardstock
Foam Tape





1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Very pretty - I like the way you used the heart border dies.