Saturday, September 16, 2017

Sending Lots of Color Your Way


Hi everyone,

It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Rebecca Ednie our challenge hostess for the month continues to issue the challenges.

Being the third Saturday of the month, it is time for a sketch challenge.





As I had recently received Simon Says Stamp's September card kit, I wanted to use some of the things included in the kit for my card for this challenge.

I stamped the rainbow and clouds and cut them out and stamped clouds on the blue square panel. I white embossed the sentiment onto black cardstock. I also added some of the shape sprinkles to the lower right hand corner.



For the inside of the card I used the pivot arm from Karen Burniston's  Katherine Label Pop Up die set. As I wanted to include the birthday sentiment I used some oval dies for layering. I also added another Shape Sprinkle under the sentiment.

I used the label from the Katherine Label Pop up for the other sentiment to which I also added the candle stamp included in the Best Ever stamp set.



Here is another photo of the inside of the card so you can see the pivot arm in action.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.



Stamps: Best Ever - Simon Says Stamp
Paper: White; Audrey Blue & Doll Pink - Simon Says Stamp; Fairy Tale Collection Paper Pack - Doodlebug Design
Dies: Katherine Label Pop Up - Karen Burniston; Stitched Squares; Dotted Scallop Circles; Stitched Ovals; Dotted Scallop Ovals - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; VersaMark Ink; Shape Sprinkles - Doodlebug Designs; Foam Tape; Copics




2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Love the Katherine Label in this orientation

jojot said...

sweet pop card