Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Flower Pot


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a pop up card using Karen Burniston's new Flower Pot Pop-Up die set. This is  similar to the die set that Karen released last year through Elizabeth Craft Designs, however that one is no longer available ... this one contains different flowers, a vine and bee.


I filled my flower pot with flowers taking the colors from the designer paper I used. I also added a sentiment from the Concord & 9th Flower Turnabout stamp set using the labels from the Katherine Label Pop-Up die set.


Here is a close up of the flower pot and the flowers.


As the focus of this card is the inside and that is what people would display, I kept the front of the card fairly simple by just adding a sentiment and a couple of flowers.









Stamps: Flower Turnabout - Concord & 9th
Paper: White; Pink; Dark Pink; Blue; Green; Light Brown; Brown; Mildred "Girls" Garden Paper - My Minds Eye; Fields of Flowers DP - Graphic 45
Dies: Flower Pot Pop Up; Katherine Label Pop Up - Karen Burniston; Fitted Fishtails - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Dark Walnut Gloss Nuvo Drops; Foam Tape


1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

This is just fabulous - love every detail.