Monday, July 17, 2017

Birthday Bear


Hi everyone,

Hope you are having a "beary" nice day! Today I am sharing a card I created using Paper Smooches Bear/Frog die set which I discovered recently and just had to have these are fun to use to create cards and also fun to die cut and let kids create animals of their choice. I recently had my grandson over for the day and we had fun making bears and frogs for him.

At the top of the card I added one of the speech bubbles from Elizabeth Craft Designs Speech Bubble Edgy Options die set for the sentiment.


For the inside of the card I decided to use the negative piece left over from when I die cut the speech bubble edge for the front of the card so that the white panel looks like a speech bubble. I also added another "beary" birthday sentiment.


Stamps: Beary Special Birthday - MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Tan; Brown; Pink; Black; Blue; Birthday Wishes Paper Pad - Echo Park
Dies: Bear/Frog Card - Paper Smooches; Speech Bubble Edgy Options -  Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape; Foam Tape


1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Well how CUTE it this? Love it!